|How to focus with compact cameras:
- Put the measure or paradontic probe next to the area of interest.
- Focus on the edge of the probe and press the shutter button halfway.
- If the indicator is green and the camera double-beeps - keep pressing the shutter button halfway and recompose the picture as desired. Then press down completely and take the picture.
- If the indicator is yellow or red, then release the shutter button, change the distance, focus on the measure and try it again.
1. images too dark?
Please try to use a longer exposure period
2. Images too grainy?
Use a lower ISO settings (800)
3. The depth of field too small?
Try to use a larger f-stop (f 9)
4. Images are too blurry
Check your focusing process
to the manual section - How to focus.